Laura Carryall Huipil Bag
Designer: Moon Water Co.
Handmade in Guatemala with the highest quality leather & a full body authentic Huipil. Huipil is the traditional clothing of made with a backstop loom of the women from Central America. This multi functioning bag can be worn 6 different ways. Each bag is one of a kind & made from the highest quality materials by women artisans.
- Full grain Guatemalan leather handles & straps
- Full huipil body
- Brass hardware
- 1 outer zip pocket (on backpack/leather side)
- 2 inner tassel zipper pockets
- 2 open inner flat pockets
- 2 outside leather side pockets
- 19" wide 14" tall with plenty of room inside
*With full grain leather, a patina will develop over use & often darkens to natural exposures to elements. As with all leather please handle with care & keep away from oils & paint, excessive humidity & water. This bag is handmade & will have imperfections, marks & minor flaws making it truly one of a kind.