THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
Dive into the deep turquoise waters with the Grand Dock - Splash by DockATot. Inspired by the breathtaking coastal shots of world-renowned travel photographer, Marina Vernicos. Using state-of-the-art digital printing technology, the Seascapes Collection offers saturated, vivid hues that will transport you from the every day.
The DockATot® Grand dock is our stage 2 lounging dock, 50% longer and wider, for tots age 9 months to 36+ months. The Grand size is an essential go-to spot for tots lounging around the house or when traveling. The built-in, air permeable side on the Grand dock gives little ones a familiar sense of security. For older tots, the Grand dock will help ease a child into their new setting when they are otherwise ready to sleep in a toddler bed. It provides a comforting and safe environment. Made in Europe. Features include air permeability and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I certification (testing for harmful substances).
Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style. Accessories for the Grand dock include the DockATot® Base Protector and Getaway Tote.Uses:
- Supervised lounging, playtime and rest
- Safe spot for tot massages
- Convenient place for quick diaper/nappy changes
- Help to transition an older child into their new toddler bed when they are ready
- Bonding time with parents and family
- Familiar spot while traveling
- Designed in Sweden, made in Europe
- 100% cotton cover
- Age Recommendation: Stage 2, 9-36+ months
- Exterior Dimensions: 48″ (121.9 cm) L x 24″ (60.96 cm) W
- Interior Dimensions: approx. 34″ (86.4 cm) L x 12″ (30.5 cm) W
Safety Testing and Certification:
- Designed and tested for durability to help withstand curious babies (16 CFR 1500)
- All docks are air permeable (British Standard 4578)
- Pad and tube are tested for firmness (BS 4578, ASTM D3574)
- Meets or exceeds children’s product general safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
- World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I)
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
- Tested for toxins in packaging to be environmentally-friendly
- Tested for flammability safety (16 CFR 1632)
- All docks are tested to stringent UK flammability regulations (British Standard 4578)
- Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance, including seam strength and fabric burst strength
- Tested to 6 colourfastness tests, including saliva, dry rubbing, and wet rubbing
- Tested for durability against holes and tears as a result of teething babies.
- Each piece of the dock is washable, care instructions are below for each piece (for more detailed instructions please refer to the label sewn into your dock cover). We do not recommend using bleach on any part of your dock - stain remover is preferred.
- Outer Cover: Machine wash in warm water inside a garment bag and hang to air dry (to help avoid colour bleeding for covers with prints, be sure to immediately hang to dry after machine cycle is finished and ensure there are no folds or overlapping when drying). Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Pad: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Inner Sleeve: Machine wash in cold water and hang to air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Inner Tube: The tube rarely needs washing, shaking and ventilating are usually enough. If washing the tube, machine wash in hot water inside a garment bag and then tumble dry on low heat only. You can shake or fluff to redistribute the filling as necessary. If still damp, lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Designed with love in Sweden, DockATot products are comfy for babies, versatile and convenient. Shop for DockATot Grand, DockATot covers or DockATot bags — and your baby will thank you. Enjoy superb design, functionality, innovation, exceptional quality and value while your little one just coos with happiness, especially if outfitted with eco-friendly baby clothing or baby onesies.
- Shop All DockATot
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Below are estimates, the dates shown at checkout will be the most accurate. For International Shipping please allow 5-15 business days and shipping is $25.
SHIPPING METHOD SHIPPING TIME SHIPPING FEE Standard 3-5 business days $5.95-$10.95 or Free Ship on orders $149+ Express 2-3 business days Add $33 Overnight 1-2 business days Add $68
Don't love it? We'll gladly accept your eligible return items within 30 days of purchase for refund or store credit, provided that your item is unworn, unused, and still has its original tags attached. A $7.95 handling fee will be subtracted from the refund for Shipping/Handling. Please see our exclusions for refund below.
Exclusions (Store Credit Only)
Gigi Pip, Friends of Friends Hat Co., & Lack of Color Hats - Due to the high demand and shipping costs related to shipping our Lack of Color hat collection, any hats purchased are returnable for store credit only. Please make sure to check our size guide prior to making your purchase.
RETURN POLICY REFUND METHOD Return received within 30 days from purchase Original form of payment Exclusions Products purchased using ANY discount greater than 10%, Products marked Final Sale, Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Dollhouses, Strolleys, Tenderleaf Toys, Banwood, Poppie Toys, Snuggle Me Organic, Dock-a-Tot, Oyoy, Milton Goose, Plan Toys, Moonwater Co.