Shipped from our friends at Lorena Canals
Rectangular cotton rug with visible melange color canvas base in Natural and Soil Brown colors, with tribal design pattern on top in a soft Natural coloring. Finished with a tassel in each corner. The re-cycled dye-free cotton base it takes on the role of a canvas into which several black and natural colored lines are woven and arranged in a soothing pattern.
Due to its elegant and timeless color combination, the Tribu rug is an easy addition to any room. It's lightness and warmth, allows you to switch up your style in the living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or kids room. Hand-crafted, with natural dyes and natural cotton.
Size: 5' 7" x 8'
|Size||5' 7" x 8'|
|Colors||Natural, Soil Brown|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001|
|Composition||97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton|
|Registrated Design||Nº 1.299|
|Net Weight||7,60 lb|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India