All items purchased on sale or with a promotional discount are final sale. Presale items do not ship immediately. Please review item details for ship windows. Thank you.
Self Care: Because YOU are Worth it
“YOU are worth the quiet moment. YOU are worth the deeper breath. YOU are worth the time it takes to slow down, be still and rest”
Slowing down is a lot easier said than done, we know and feel that to be very true. But as a new season approaches and kids head back to school, we think it’s a perfect time to reflect and put energy into finding new rhythms that serve YOU.
Self-care can look like and be many things. It can be as simple as going for a walk, quiet time to read each day, getting your hair done, drawing a nice warm bath, setting your phone to “do not disturb”, listening to a podcast on your way to work, or rising before the children so you have time to think and be with just YOU before the rush of the day begins. No matter what it is, as long as it’s time to be still with YOU and only YOU to tend to your heart, mind, and soul for just a few minutes a day, that’s self-care loves!
We have created a list of things we’re doing and using this month that support self-care. We hope you will find this both helpful and useful!
Things we’re listening to :
- Podcast : We Can Do Hard Things with Glennon Doyle & Self-Care IRL by Ty Alexander
- Music by Two Lanes - If you’re looking for music to set a calming tone in your home, this is it!
Things we’re reading :
Things we’re wearing :
- Moving the body in our favorite active wear
- Coming home from a long day and slipping into these comfy sets & tees
Things we’re using :
- Gryph & Ivy Rose - give your skin the gift of feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and moisturized. This very small act of self-care has been a game changer!
- These candles - fill your space with refreshing, calming scents that feel like a nice long hug.
Things we’re loving :The dress shop! - dress up with your favorite people and treat yourself to some good food. There’s magic in the dress!